Community Services and Training
- Trainings for law enforcement officers, emergency responders, nurses, mental health providers, teachers and others regarding specific or general grief and bereavement.
- Trainings for labor and delivery and post partum hospital nurses working with families who experience infant death.
- Lectures to local schools, colleges and medical and mental health agencies in assessment and treatment of traumatic grief and death in cultural context.
Collaboration with other organizations of mutual interest:
- Children's Grief Center of New Mexico
- New Mexico Survivors of Homicide
- New Mexico Suicide Survivors
- Mothers Against Drunk Drivers
- Albuquerque Grief Coalition
- New Mexico Hospitals